Friday, December 21, 2012

About the Name of My Blog

Looking back at my life, I think a lot can be explained by saying I feel like there is a circus inside me, just waiting to get out. So I thought that was an apt name for my performing blog. I wish I had more photos of my earlier performing days. I do have them in albums, but I'd need to find them and scan them and we just moved so I don't know where they are right now.

My friend Ted, who I went to college with, found me on Facebook an sent me a jester photo he took of me long ago. I can't believe he still had it all these years later.
 
And here is a photo of me in high school hanging out with a band at Magic Mountain.
 It's a scan of a very old polaroid. I met the girl next to me at Magic Mountain and wrote to her for a few years. Her dad owned a Basket Robbins.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment